- David Heap, Professor of Linguistics at UWO, who started working on Faetar as a grad student at U of T, as part of a project examining dialect atlas data to understand Romance subject pronoun systems.
- Michael Iannozzi, a PhD student at Western who, as an undergrad linguist at UofT, analyzed variable null subjects in Faetar.
- Naomi Nagy, Associate professor of linguistics at UofT.
- Katherina Pabst, PhD student in linguistics at UofT.
- Fiona Wilson, PhD student in linguistics at UofT.
- Lex Konnelly, PhD student in linguistics at UofT.
- Savannah Meslin, who earned her MA in linguistics at UofT in 2017 and now teaches French at the Canada's National Ballet School
|Team Faetar September 2017: David, Fiona, Katharina, Naomi & Michael at Western|